What I’ve got for you:
In today’s post I will give you an exercise that will help you FIND WHAT YOU REALLY LOVE!
Now, how valuable is that? But first I need to give Kudos to my main man Grant Cardone – who’s head is on straight – with not only his family but his business.
Keep reading (or skip to the questions below)
I met Grant in the early 2000’s – we hung out in LA.
I’m reading GRANT CARDONE’s book Be Obsessed or Be Average, and I have to tell you it is great!
What It Will Do For YOU:
This exercise will get you completely focused on what you want to do in your life.
Who am I?
I’m a consultant – I’ve helped build websites up to 12 million organic visits per month and managed 1.5 million in digital marketing spend.
I’ve tested thousands of ads and I can tell you what works.
What to do next:
Bookmark and share this page (Press Control + D) and copy these questions to a text editor – answer them as fast as you can without any second guessing. It doesn’t matter if you know how to achieve them or not. I.e. If you do not have money or time, right now – you may in the future – so put the dream firmly in place!
Let the LIFE-CHANGING begin …
How To Create a LIFE You Only Dream About …
In order to create a life you dream about – you need to ask the right questions.
We all know that the right questions lead to the RIGHT ANSWERS. So what are the right questions?
Here are the right questions (note: I wrote these down while listening to the audio book so they are not verbatim)
How To Create a LIFE You Only Dream About by Charles
What REALLY Excites You?
- What activity or life game excites you right now?
- What is so exciting that you would do anything to accomplish? i.e. Jump off a building to accomplish or drive through a wall?
- What currently bores you?
- What is the thing or things YOU have always wanted to do?
- What don’t you want to do?
- What causes you to forget to eat?
- What have you been interested in since childhood?
- What Big Dreams have you always had since being a child?
- What are you willing to do for NO money?
- What are you willing to do for ridiculous money?
- What would you like to do for a LOT of money?
- If money had nothing to do with your life, what would you do with your time?
- What amount of money would give you the security that you believe you need?
- What amount of money would give you complete and total financial freedom?
- What amount of money would you need to really make a difference in your family’s life?
- What is the skill and talent you have that makes you better than anyone?
- What are some of your native skills?
- What have you always been good at?
- What have you always been bad at?
- What skills or talents that you had that you are ignoring?
- What are terrible at and should ever be doing?
- What are you doing that is a complete waste of your time and talent?
- In what areas do others think more of you than you do?
- What are some skills you need to develop in your life?
- What is a product or service that routinely complain about?
(this is how Uber was founded – complaining about Taxi’s)
- Look for the things you routinely complain about …
- What is a thing or business idea you routinely have thought of but have not done yet?
- What do you want to be remembered for 100 years from now?
- What contribution can you make to society that you would be super proud of?
- What do you want to make sure others never say about you?
- Write down 5 successful people that you admire:
- What are those people doing that you admire the most?
- What to those you admire have in common with each other? Common Link or Behavior?
- What do you have in common with those people?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive and spend time with them who would it be?
- Who is the most supportive person in your life today?
- Who are constantly reminding you that you are not achieving these things or that you can’t?
- Who do you a have in your life that are achieving these things or who help support these dreams.
- What makes you feel good? What activity makes you feel amazing?
- What gives you a lot of energy?
- What bores you and does not make you feel good?
- What do you not enjoy or annoys or bothers you?
- What are you doing that you later regret?
- What bad habits do you need to stop and what do you need to start?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
- What inspirational lessons could someone draw from your life?
- If you knew you couldn’t fail – what would you do?
- If you could be known for doing one unbelievable great thing – what would that thing be?
- This exercise will get you completely focused on what you want to do in your life.