Medical PowerPoint Presentations
In this article – I’m going to show you how to make an awesome Medical PowerPoint Presentation.
Medical PowerPoint Themes
Imagine … You just finished your presentation and the crowd is blown away … Wow. What a great presentation …
When you create your theme – start with the “AHA MOMENT” you want to create. In other words, what effect do you want your presentation to have on the audience. I’m going to show you some of the best ways to do that.
Keynote Presentation Design
If you need help with your PowerPoint Presentation Design or Your Keynote Presentation Design – give us a call – we can help make your presentation awesome.
Medical PowerPoint Presentations and Keynote Designs:
Medical science is the most searched genre in online industry. Every year a number of seminars and conferences are held inviting medical professors and medical professionals from all over the world. Needs for medical PowerPoint templates have arisen due to the medical seminars and conferences. In these medical seminars and conferences a medical professional needs to present PowerPoint presentation and to make a PowerPoint presentation worth presenting it requires a good and interactive medical PowerPoint template.
Medical science is a very wide field where lots of practice and research is required. So many medical professional attend seminars and conferences to present their study material, research etc.
Making a medical PowerPoint presentation is not a difficult task as doctors and medical professionals can just club their points and put them in different slides but the point is to make them happening so that no one even blink his / her eyes. Now the question which arises is what a medical professional will do to make it happen?
How to Make an Effective Medical PowerPoint Presentation?
PowerPoint Designer Keynote Presentation Tips
I’m going to show you how to make a great PowerPoint or Keynote presentation, you can use this guide to not only make a visual impact on your audience, but also make an emotional and lasting effect.
How to Design A Great Medical PowerPoint & Keynote Presentation!
- Decide what you want your audience to do and figure out what you have to say to achieve that.
- Create the story. The first step is to lay out a great story. How do you make a great story? Think about it: In movies, stories generally follow three steps:
– The Problem.
– The Information, History or Character of that problem.
– The Solution.
That is the correct sequence to telling a story: The situation, Information and the Solution.
- Make Your Design Anything but Boring. Steve Jobs designed a very interactive presentation, he rarely used text. Design and professionalism can go a long way. If you need help designing a great presentation, give us a call.
- Keep it simple. Don’t make your slides very lengthy. Use more images and less text. Pictures can say a thousand words. Use bullet points and just fill in the blanks when you present.
- Don’t use big words. People space-out directly after they hear something they don’t understand – so use simple plain English – don’t try to seem pompous with words people never hear.
- Look at the audience.Instead of reading the entire presentation, glance at the slide title and talk directly to your audience. Nobody likes someone who just reads directly from the slides. Just glance at your bullet point at the top of the slide and talk directly about that slide.
- Show your personality. Why are you the person who should be giving this presentation? Show some personality and people will remember it far more than just another boring presentation.
- Make them laugh. Make your audience laugh – but not at the expense of someone else – nobody likes a critical comic. Make people laugh at obviously erroneous situations, a good way to make people laugh is to compare the existing scene to the ideal scene in a funny way.
- Talk to your audience, not at them. Don’t be afraid to ask you audience a question and actually get the answer, ask for examples and ask if they agree – asking a question makes them part of the presentation instead of just being a spectator or critic.
- Be honest. Nothing shines through in a presentation like truth. Truth is the laser that will slice through any competition or inflated statistics. Always try to be honest – under-promise and over-deliver.
- Don’t over prepare. if you rehears your presentation and go over it too much, it will be quite obvious, don’t over-do it. Just go through it naturally and talk through it as if you were having a real conversation with someone. The trick is to pick someone in the crowd (ideally a friend of yours) and talk to the whole crowd as if it was that friend.
- Show some movement. Don’t be a robot, move your hands and point at the slide. Anything can be over-done – the point is to seem as natural as possible. Be “Animated”.
- Watch what you say. – Avoid too many “Ummmmm”, “Errrrr”, “Uhhhh” and “Ands”. This can drive an audience crazy.
- Differentiate yourself. Your goal should be to stand out in some way – if you are just like every other presentaion – you will be a distant memory and fade to a forgotten memory. But, if you you do something to stand out – something memorable – people will keep you in mind.
Follow these steps to make your presentation really stand out.
Can you think of any other good points to make your presentation really stand out?
Info-graphic Courtesy of http://presentationbundle.com
Share this Image On Your Site
Thanks for Reading.
Download this infographic.