Online Marketing – How to Add Sponsors in Meetup …
They can offer your group amazing free stuff. Here’s how to add a SPONSOR to your meetup group:
- They are local-based and could add tons of visitors to your local business or location. (Meeting at Cafe’s or Restaurants?)
- They are great online marketing sources.
- It can dramatically increase your traffic and revenue.
- Meetup group members can get awesome stuff – for free!
- Meetup group members can get a ton of new members from this.
- MAYBE: It makes your group look bigger, more legit and gives you more STREET CRED. (I’m kidding)
But you have to know how to do it.
Step 1: Go to your Meetup Group (you must be the owner).
Step 2: Click on “MORE”:
Step 3: Add your SPONSOR and a short description of what they are offering to your group.
Don’t forget to add an awesome picture or logo of your group.
BOOM – you are done.
I care about you and your meetups – I hope this helps – hey if you want to join my Healthy Living Meetup – Feel Free To Do So Here.
As the world gets more and more absorbed into our TV’s and phones – meetup is an awesome way to get out there and do awesome things with real people.
What are some of the benefits you get from meetups?